The iPad itself as a platform of hardware and software seemed a bit underwhelming at the launch.
- Is there a need for something between an iPhone and a 13″ MacBook pro, both of which work quite well?
- Is the predicted battery life of 10 hours enough, compared to say the Kindle’s eInk which can last for weeks without recharging?
- And will people really use a tablet style touch device for manipulating serious spreadsheets or typing word documents?
- the new applications that will be built on and for the iPad, particularly things like new ways of delivering multimedia content through new business models
- the business deals with publishers and other content provider, particularly if they establish exclusive arrangements and challenge Amazon.com and other providers’ ability to sell content