If you are running a business, it is important to ask yourself now some key questions now about how you are going to develop your business in 2011.
Here are 5 powerful questions to help get your thinking started:
- What frustrated you the most in your business in 2010?
- What do you want to accomplish for your business in 2011?
- What do you think you would need in order to double your business in 2011?
- What strategies have you already tried to improve your business that worked, or that didn’t work?
- What new things are you going to do in your business, starting 2011?
Answering these 5 questions can yield a lot of rich insights about directions to take for 2011.
If you are not yet running a business and want to, you can answer the same set of questions but shift the focus to being about “starting your business”.
If you feel brave, drop your answers here in the comments section for this post! There’s nothing like publicly declaring your goals to help kick-start you in to action and help keep you accountable!